Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Starfold Card

Once in a while I get the feeling, that now surely I must know all card types and folds there are, but then surprisingly I find myself wrong. But this is a very good thing, as I like to try and learn new ways I can turn my cards into something amazing and this star fold card is just the perfect thing!
I got the instructions on how to make this card in this video:
I was surprised at how easy it was to make this card and that it only needs one sheet of 12'' paper - both for insides and scalloped circle I used as a frame.
I kept the inside fairly simple with just an added sentiment saying "Best Wishes (on your birthday)".
For my focal point I made circle from printed vintage image, scalloped circle frame and lots of paper flowers, leaves and twisted Desire Wire covered with Flower Soft.

As I will enter this card in Jellypark Challenges Pass It On challenge and Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Birthday challenge, I will give this card to my aunt, who has birthday next month and I forgot to congratulate her on her name day this month :(

Oh and I try right now to establish my photo corner, but I think that I'm still missing something, as my photos still have lots of unneeded shadows and are quite grainy. Well a new camera wouldn't hurt either....

Enjoy the day,
Liva 

4 comments:

  1. such a lovely card! I haven't seen this fold before. so unique! I'm sure your aunt will love it!
    so glad you have joined our 'pass it on' challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is wonderful not seen this before either! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool card! Thanks for playing along with Jellypark!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)