Thursday, September 15, 2011

Quickie Bookworm

I just somehow squeezed little space in my still messy craft room to get to my ProMarkers so not to be late for CAD Progressive Freebie Challenge...
I chose this adorable bookworm image to make very simple and quick card.
I used these ProMarkers: Pine, Forest Green, Yellow, Burnt Sienna, Cocoa, Caramel, Sandstone, Orange, Amber and Duck Egg.
Background is actually a page from some old book in Latvian (so as to fit the book theme) and then just some strips from paper scraps and two Prima buttons and one orange stripy button with colored string in the middle.
Worm image itself was placed on white card with sticky foam pieces and then also the white card was rised with the same foam bits for even more dimension.

I also will enter this in If The Shoe Fits Back To School challenge.

I promise to be back soon (hopefully till the end of this week) and show everything I have managed to make and share some news and ideas!

Have fun and take care,
Liva 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! The image is colored beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)