Monday, September 26, 2011

My Fluffy Friend - Love Teddy

Well hello today! As promised yesterday, here is my second beary image for the CDAC Digital Drawing Challenge with a theme of 2 legs, 4 legs or both. Love Teddy and complete Cuddle Me Tight set is already available in my Etsy Shop.
This image associates to me with a soft fleece toy that a baby could take into a bed with him or someone could give it as a gift to someone special. So the card I made with it is also meant for someone special - a friend!
I used lots of pink papers, because SSDS challenges asks to use your favorite color - so pink it is. I actually managed to include some bits of light blue as this is my second favorite color :) That gingham paper is also my own and I like it so much that I decided to use it on teddy and ribbon slider as well.
This is actually first time I have ever used paper piecing - seriously! It turned out nice - I love my buddy. I mounted him on a middle heart die from Sizzix Bigz Primitive Hearts set - also a die I had never used before :)
And lots of bling and pearls on flowers!!! Oh did I tell you that I left that sloped patterned paper as a pocket, so that I could tuck in some tickets or some treat to my dear friend?

I used ICS sketch:
and I also will enter this card in:
Simon Says Stamps challenge - Use dies or punches
Sundays With Crissy - Friendship
Emerald Faerie Garden Challenge - Pearls
Lily Pad Cards Bling challenge

This card made me smile so wide - don't think that I could part with this card :)
Lots of love,

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous creation and love the addition of the pearls, thank you for sharing with us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS. I have some candy if you are interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is really pretty i love the image loving the colours too, thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy this time hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little teddy :) Great job!
    Thank you for taking part in the ICS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awhh this is adorable Liva!! Isn't paper piecing fun :) I love the gingham print you used for this friendship card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy!! Best of luck
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable and pretty in pink is this card, love it... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe!! this is so cute, such a sweet teddy. Thank you for joining us at Emerald Faerie Garden with you adorable creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I saw that teddy yesterday... he's soooo sweet. I do hope it wins so that I can get one - he's a MUST HAVE !! :-)
    Thank you for sharing with us at SSDS this week.
    Ike xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I like this one, that teddy is so cute! Thank you for playing at ICS XX

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)