Wednesday, September 28, 2011

In A Sunny Summer Day - CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge 3.2

This next Just Inklined image from CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenges was so wonderful to color! I think that I also have a thing for sunflowers (as you van see in my sunflowers images) and butterflies.
I wanted lots of dimensions on this card, so I printed this image twice and cut out butterfly and leaves and then used this dry embossing technique to give them dimension before adhering them with sticky foam.
All I added to this card was two panels of Sizzix Bigz frame dies that I placed side to side under the focal image, and two jewel brads.

This card was just a little sunshine in our gray Latvian autumn days.

2 comments:

  1. What a Beautiful Card. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Hugs,
    Kate, CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liva, I was going thru the CDAC gallery & saw your cards, they are beautiful - everyone of them. Great designs, colouring & colour choices. Have a fanastic day.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)