Monday, September 26, 2011

Friends Will Always Be Together

So this is the third and last image in this month's CDAC Digital Drawing Challenge with a theme of 2 legs, 4 legs or both. This stamp and full Cuddle Me Tight stamp set is in my Etsy shop.
Today I found a very interesting exploding card/book on from cryons to Copics blog and just had to make one.

This is how this book looks when it's closed. I used lots of K&Company papers, some very old acetate covered with gold glitter flourishes, metal heart charms and twine. I printed my own sentiment and cut it with Nesties.
This is such a nice idea for a present, because you can fill it with photos and turn it into mini scrapbook album and also add as many pages as you need...
I made three pages, so it makes four squares where to put sentiments and photos or turn them into pockets to hold surprises.

I used Stempeleinmaleins sketch:
And I will enter this card also in:
Wee Memories Patterned papers challenge
Paper Sundaes Anything Goes challenge

I can't believe that I made just two cards today - where does the time go???
Well I wish you all then to have plenty of time to do whatever you want to do,

5 comments:

  1. Amazing project Liva!!! Love the beautiful papers you used and that image is just darling!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and lovely papers. Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project, lots of patience requiired I think!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
    Kat
    PSDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks so much for joining us at SEME this month!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous project for Anything Goes! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week! Good luck!
    ♥ Lisa M. PSDT
    http://lisabeesponderings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)