Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Autumn Fairy - CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge 3.3

I must say that this was the most hardest card to make using this Gurukitty image from CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge, but I am quite satisfied with how it turned out.
I colored it with ProMarkers and Distress inks. To continue the leaves theme, I used my new Sizzix Bigz leaves die and two leaves punches. I actually used just one K&Company double sided paper scrap - for my background panel and for leaves. Just used both sides of it and inked with various inks.
That brown panel is once again craft card embossed with clear embossing powder and text background stamp and then inked with brown inks.

I suppose making this "hard" fro me card brought more joy than those cards, that were easily made and beautiful already at the beginning :)

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)