Thursday, September 22, 2011

Amazing Pink Power

Hey - I'm back in challenges - hopefully :) with a nice little pink creation. I combined three different challenges into one:
First I saw this amazing cupcake photo from Cupcake Inspirations challenge blog:
Then I learned that you should not use patterned papers in Wee Memories Blog and finally, I found out that your sentiment should be your focal point in  2 Sisters Challenge Blog.
So I used just pink and white card, pink ribbons and ribbon flowers. Today I also accidentally saw this plastic lace in local supermarket and wanted to see what that is - I think it actually is pretty ok as long as you don't want to touch it :)
My sentiment says "Amazing" as you could probably guess from the title, and I cut it out with Labels 4 Nesties.
For just a little more detailing, I added clay butterfly and a pink dew drop.

Hope you will enjoy this short story of mine as well as your day,

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card. love the pink ribbon wrap becoming pattern and the lace touch .Thanks so much for playing along with the Wee Memories :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)