Friday, August 12, 2011

With Love - Card Example For Basketful Of Apples

After designing my Basketful Of Apples digi stamp set, all I want to do now is to make cards using this set. As you probably have noticed, if you're not here for the first time, that I adore coloring with markers and these images are just begging to be colored!
My first 'victim' was the branch with apple blossoms. It felt somehow appropriate for Paper Sundaes this weeks sketch, as it have somewhat oval-like shape.
I used these ProMarkers: Cerise, Cocktail Pink, Pale Pink and Antique Pink for blossoms; Holly, Olive Green, Marsh Green, lime Green and Almond for leaves; Mustard, Vanilla, Ivory, Cocoa, Sandstone and Caramel for branch; oh and blender of course!
As usual I have used papers from K&Company and have done some distressing with my distressing tool of my own make as well as some inking with Distress inks.
Remember that you might get this set for free, if you visit this post and do all the instructions :)
So here is the sketch from Paper Sundaes:
And I also am going to enter this card in Dream Valley Distressing challenge.

Hope to be back soon with more cards using this stamp set.
With lots of love,
Liva

3 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card, very elegant x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the distressed edges :-) Thankyou for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and brilliant distressing! Thanks for joining in with our Distressing challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)