Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What A Tasty Bunny

I made this layout for Sketchy Thursdays September Guest Design Team Challenge. Their theme was something about reading, but I couldn't think of any of my images to be connected with any books. thou this image of Emilia tasting fluff bunny reminded me of some sort of fairy tails - especially as she is placed on flannel cloth with elephants and is wearing clothes with butterflies and colorful dots. So - bunnies, butterflies and elephants - where else if not in a fairy tale? And her dotted clothes went so well with this sketch!!!
I used lots of hand cut circles from various scrap papers (I don't have any punches with me) and also some fabric flower stickers. I topped them with buttons, hand cut hearts and bling. Some of circles were scrunched before I adhered them with double sided foam tape.
On one of the circles I used ribbon flower I got from my friend Anete - thank you so much!
I replaced one of the photos with pink patterned papers with butterflies and stamped I Love you stamp on it. All papers are from K&Company as always...
And here's the lovely sketch:

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet layout. I just love the colors! Thanks for playing along with the Sketchy Thursdays GDT challenge! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)