Sunday, August 7, 2011

Stretch Card For Little Darling

I found out about stretch cards in Katesacraftybugger blog and so wanted to try it. It took me about 5 minutes to figure out how to make one. As me and my girls were invited to one of my friends first daughters one year birthday party, I thought that I would make a card for Paula.
I used freebie image from Beary Wishes - go there and grab handful of freebies! I also used these cute ribbon flowers that were actually given to me by Paula's mom :)
I love the idea of stretch card - you can press it down to place in an envelope if you need it, but then again, you can take it out and place as a 3D object on your desk - lovely!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liva, your card is totally gorgeous! I love it...okay, I have looked but can't seem to find how to make a stretchy card! Help! Thank you so much for sharing! When I have a minute, I would like to post your card on my blog. Let me know if its okay!
    Hugs, Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card. the image is adorable and your colors are beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)