Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Smiles For The sun

It seems that very often I combine colors from The ColorRoom color palette with sketch from Sketchy Thursdays, so this time it was no exception.
This should be one of my favorite layouts - I love composition and of course colors - these blues are my most favorite colors and pinkish red - well I'm a girl what can i say!
As the sketch asks for three pictures, I went digging in my photo box for three similar photos and came up with photos from Emilia's first time in our home sand box. Only one of those photos was slightly larger than the others, so I decided to cut Emilia out of it - for more impact as well as to make it more or less even size with those other two photos.
I was happy to use laces from my stash. That heart is actually pendant from my sisters broken shoes - I must thank her again for letting me have them! That journaling stamp is my own and it's caption says 'Story'.
Under last photo I used Prima journaling card and some buttons with natural twine. That red/pink button is actually colored with ProMarker.
This is again half circle made with my lace and my sisters shoe pendant on top. For the title I used part of my stamp and it says 'Smiles'.
This teeny bit is made with half fabric sticker (the other part of it was used in my previous layout what A Tasty Bunny), part from the same Prima journalling card and button also colored with ProMarker.
Here's the wonderful colors:
And beautiful sketch:

2 comments:

  1. WOWWWWWWWWWWW! I am in LOVE! I loveeeeeeeee the photos, the colors, the flowers!! GORGEOUS! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love this layout! Come by and visit the newest challenge blog where you may want to join in...
    http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)