Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Simply Saying Hi!

Term used here in Latvia for hi is 'čau' but it's not very polite to put it on a card. Hello is 'sveiki' which is polite and thus you could say that sentiment on this card is like hellos, but it also means 'wishes'. As Paper Sundaes challenge this week is just that - just saying hi cards, I think this is explicit enough :)
I started out with just this Gretel digi stamp from C.C. Designs and simply sat back to color it for some time. I  used Sandstone, Ivory, Blush, Baby pink, Pastel Blue, Duck Egg, Primrose, Buttercup, Marsh Green, Forest Green, Lime Zest, Meadow Green, Blender, Bright Orange, Peach and Saffron ProMarkers.
Some places were enhanced with Glossy Accents.
All papers are - no surprise - K&Company. I cut some flourishes and butterfly from one of the papers and added them as embellishments to my card.
I used I Love ProMarkers sketch for this card:
This is really summery card, so I'm going to enter it in Stamp Something Dog Days Of Summer challenge

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)