Sunday, August 7, 2011

Paper Sundaes Design Team Call

Paper Sundaes challenge blog has issued a Design Team Call. Well I would be very glad and grateful if they would like to pick me :) In order to submit to this Design Team, one must send them three of their favorite works (cards basically) or make a blog post featuring these works. Well, as I could not round my works to just three of my favorites, I decided to make this blog post and place my works in sort of ascending order....
Even thou I made this card just three days ago, I must be the one that has leaped into the warmest spot of my heart. I guess that is mostly because I have used my own papers and my own stamp on this one, but I guess that it's also the colors and that finally I made somewhat satisfactory bow :)
This card was made out of longing for spring and was given to a dear friend of mine. I also like colors of this card and my stamp about smiling :)
I have no idea why I love this card. Maybe it's colors, but maybe layout... or maybe it's even how great it turned out that this card was given to my grandfathers brother (on his 75th birthday) who had been sailor in his youth - even thou this card wasn't designed for him...
And just behind the top 3 is my Latvian card. I suppose that every patriot should be proud of his national things - land, flag, people, patterns and traditions. I have managed to join all these things in this cards, so it just can not not be one of my favorites. And using my own designed papers and stamp surely have some intake in this as well :)
The color - definitely the color! Oh and lace, and bling, and fairy and... what's not to love about it :)
This card closes my Top 6 because of it's 3D make and that I also made a tutorial about it.

The reason I would like to be on a Design Team is a dream of showing people that there is many possibilities to craft even if you don't have all designer paper available, every handy tool or right paints and inks... That there is more to crafting - it is something that your heart wishes to say to everyone and to someone special.
Even if I don't make into team this was fun - looking through my works with fresh eye and deciding why I like something or not. You could say it was even educating :)

Best of luck to everyone,
Love,
Liva

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    That's an awesome card, really nice project. ♥

    Hugs, Gry

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)