Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm Going Crazy!!!

Can you believe it - my PC is broken! It was most likely hit by a lightning during storm and now has to be repaired... It's been already two weeks since I haven't used computer and I'm going mad! My inbox currently holds about 300 unread e-mails and I have missed so much challenges and other fun stuff...
Since I don't  know when I will be back to normal working schedule I can only weep about all the things I will miss, because no PC means no e-mails no new challenges and no printer...
As if that is not enough I am currently moving all my rooms (I'm not moving from another house to another, just changing rooms) there is such a mess in my house that I can barely find myself!
I do hope that this madness will go away soon enough!

Well have fun at least you all!
XOXO
Liva

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I keep my finger's crossed that your PC will be repaired soon and the moving will be done quickly.
    I'll come again soon to see what you have created in the meantime =)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)