Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hang It And Place On Your Desk

As it is possible to enter three images in the Digital Drawing Challenge, I decided to make this hanging vase, but with a little twist - I have made four different images/things you can place in this vase. Small roses is for the traditional way of using vases, then comes jelly beans for some fun, candle for warm wintry evenings and some rolled love letters for romantic inspiration.
You may now purchase this set in my etsy shop or as usual, you may become my follower, comment in this post and might get it for free!

4 comments:

  1. This is truly a wonderful image, and a great idea. You certainly are talented Liva, and good luck in the voting, once it starts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to use my copics on this lovely image, good luck in the challenge at CDAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever is that. You are truly talented and I would be thrilled to win any of your creations.DianeL loyaz1@wbhsi.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Very clever. I have a vase like that. You have my vote.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)