Sunday, July 31, 2011

Vintage Wishes

Finally I was able to really appreciate the gift I received from CaityAshBadashery on Etsy. I made one of it's vintage greeting cards into a focal point of my card made from WaltzingMouse sketch.
I got to use several of the lace trims also included in the gift, along with pink seam binding and cotton lace I colored with Worn Lipstick Distress ink - I placed it on a craft sheet and spritzed wit water where I placed my lace in. I also added pink paper flower under my bow which turned out normal this time. Sentiment just says Wishes.
Card pocket holds this nice tag with vintage decoupage image. I was amazed how good the sketch went along with Dream Valley challenge to have some surprise on our cards.
Here's the wonderful sketch:
All colors and textures were inspired by two wonderful photos:
This photo is from City Crafter Challenge Blog's Vintage Garden Challenge
And this photo is from Jellypark Challenges

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Liva, I love how you've interpreted the photo(s). Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & we hope to see you again :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Liva! That vase image is amazing. Love how you featured it on your pocket card, with the lovely vintage photo tucked inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Liva, I love the ornate lace especially, thank you for joining us again at jellypark friends. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation and perfect for the challenge ... thank you for sharing with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely colors on this pretty flowery tag card! love the vintage photo on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the vintage feel and the lace. Thanks for joining us at Jellypark.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is absolutely beautiful! I love the sketch and how you incorporated our photo challenge at Jellypark Friends with it. stunning! thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely!!! And I am so glad you received those goodies from your prize winning! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your creation is lovely.. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfectly LOVELY!! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, love the papers you have used. Thanks for joining us this week at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)