Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Baby Emilia

This is a layout I made for Color Combos Galore color palette. They are also having their 200th anniversary and thus a blog hop with lots of prizes!
This is me holding my youngest daughter Emilia when she was only 11 days old.

There is an additional criteria to use melting or dripping technique, so I added a lot of sprayed splatters and also a paint drops and let them drip over my page. For the first time I used stitching directly on mu photo and it looks quite nice.
This is actually my favorite part of the layout. It's just a paint splatter with one tiny paper flower.
I traced lupine flowers from a photo and cut a stencil with SDSilhouette. Stencils were painted with acrylic paint and a stipple brush and later traced over with a black fineliner pen.
Behind the photo I also added two vintage collage papers with distressed edges and inked with Dried Marigold ink.
All blue flowers actually comes from a napkin ring. Only the big one was without the middle part, so I added big blob from Viva liquid pearls.
All titles were cut with my Silhouette and sprayed with Color Wash. I also did some tracing with white Gelly roll pen and a black fine liner pen.
Here is the palette:

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)