Sunday, July 24, 2011

From All My Heart

I wanted to spend my weekend just crafting and chilling, but instead I did absolutely nothing. Well one could call that chilling but somehow I don't feel relaxed at all, somehow I feel like I have just wasted my precious weekend... But I managed to get this card put up. I have used only K&Company papers from two different sets. I used newspaper print as Simon Says Stamp challenge asks to do just that. And I also used Waltzing Mouse Sketch.

All I added were just three pearls, sentiment saying From All My Heart and tiny accents with white pearlescent acrylic paint and Glossy Accents. Oh and of course some inking with Walnut Stain Distress ink.
I'm also going to enter this card in 2 sister challenge - Anything goes.

3 comments:

  1. Your cut out roses are just lovely on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the papers you used on it, and the four roses are so great with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely card Liva! love your new blog design by the way, sooo pretty! You sure browse the internet; quite some spread between Simon Says Stamp and Waltzing Mouse. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)