Friday, June 3, 2011

Something Cuddly With Lots of Bling

 With so many challenges saying to go for bling and The Outlawz ProMarker May 13th challenge saying to have something cuddly - I just couldn't say no. My bling mostly is Stamperia Brillanti glitter, but I also added wonderfull flower and butterfly patterned epoxy brad and two pink pearls.
As for the 'something cuddly' part, I used High Hopes Lilly-Belle stamp, as their challenge is to make cards about pets, and colored it with ProMarkers:
Tan, Denim Blue, Ice Gray 2, Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Baby Pink, Pale Pink, Antique Pink, Pumpkin and Gold. Image is cut out using Nestabilities Labels 4 die and slightly inked with Peeled Paint Distress ink.
Sentiment says: Birthday wishes and it is a stamp of my own and it is die cut with scalloped oval die. Floral background paper is from K&Company mat pad, but pink dots are printed by myself. I also inked some cardstock with Peeled paint ink and punched two small branches. Those two flowers are just folded paper flowers with small stem in the middle, which i colored green with a ProMarker.
I also used a sketch from The Outlawz Wednesday's Sketch Challenge May 4:
And the challenges asking for bling are:
The Emerald faeries Garden challenge - Challenge #2 Lots of Bling

5 comments:

  1. Sooooo sweet, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is a cutie :) Lovely soft colours too.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Lovely coloring and layout!
    Thanks for joining us at Emerald Faerie Garden this fortnight!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute kittie ! lovely soft colours. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine schöne Karte mit einem so süßen Motiv und in so schönen Farben. Liebe Grüße.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)