Friday, June 3, 2011

Boy With Dinosaures

As I'm going to Germany to visit my husband from 12th till 26th of June, I won't be here to make samples for my color palettes, so I do that now, just won't publish the actual palette, but i guess it is still possible to tell :)
For some time I had this Oliver stamped on piece of cardstock from The Greeting Farm stamp set Happy Day, laying on my table, so I decided to give it a go.
I colored it with my ProMarkers using:
True Blue, Royal Blue, Aegean, Denim Blue, Cool Aqua, Midnight Blue, Black, Ice Gray 2, Warm Gray 2, Purple, Amethyst, Orchid, Umbra, Burnt Sienna, Tan, Sandstone,,, Saffron, Buttercup, Ivory, Ruby, Red, Pale Pink and Blender.
I wanted boys hair to be black, but it is very hard to do if you don't have grey markers (well only No 2's of grey's).
I used sketch from The Outlawz challenges Wednesday's Sketch Challenge May 25
I wanted this card to be really fun, so I made that strip from torn violetish linen, but I also inked it with distress ink. Also I used black cardstock, dotted wrapping paper and that circle which remind me of an dinosaur egg, is from one of K&Company mat pads.

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)