Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wedding Card III

I really start liking white embossed surfaces for a really elegant look, so I thought that it would suit wedding cards just perfectly. I used very glossy cardstock and embossed haf of it with Tim Holtz Damask Texturz plate. Then I added this big organza ribbon and gold oval for the topper. The problem was to think what to put on it as my focal point.
I die cut Fancy Tags shapes from white cardstock using my SDSilhouette as I actually don't have these dies jet, but I guess they will be my next purchase. I also made them slightly bigger than they are in the real life. Then I embossed tag with gold embossing powder, because I wanted this golden look, but my gold cardstock was to heavy for my Silhouette to cut it. Sentiment says On Your Wedding Day and was complemented with two creamy self adhesive pearls.
After going through every possible internet site in the lookout for perfect focal image, I stayed with three: Victorian Couple you see above and:
this wedding bouquet and:
this heart shaped wreath. All of these images were coloured with ProMarkers and adhered with repositionable glue so that my client can choose which one she likes best. And she chose the Victorian couple.

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)