Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wedding Card II

I'm still trying to make something Beatriz Jennings style, as she really is one of the best cardmakers I can think of. Her style is the one I like best, so I really would like to make cards as pretty as hers one day.
I think that this cards is one step closer to may goal. For this card I used various K&Company patterned papers, paper from a antique phone book, chipboard frame covered with embossing powder and glitter, picture from collage sheet I printed on my printer (featuring Romeo and Juliet), white seem binding, paper flower, head pin with beads, buttons, floss coloured with Copics, crocheted lace I inked with Tea Dye Distress ink and a sentiment stamp saying On Your Special Day.

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)