Monday, May 30, 2011

Palette #5 And Other Challenges

It is Monday and sort of the first Monday of the month (even if it's still May :) so it is time for my own palette posted in my Latvian crafting portal http://www.rokdarbiem.lv.
This time I liked these colors so much that I made three very different projects and wanted to do some more, but instead chose to make some projects for other challenges as well.
First I created this zig-zag card, for witch the inspiration came from High Hopes stamps blog tutorial of how to make this card. I even used their sentiment stamp only I substituted English words with Latvian. The original sentiment says: "Just wanted to say hello...". All other stamps are from Unity Stamps.

For this card I used pink cardstock and two printed patterned papers.
Images were colored with ProMarkers: Cardinal Red, Carmine, Cerise, Baby Pink, Mustard, Lemon, Marsh Green, Meadow Green, cocoa, Caramel, Tan, Petrol Blue, Ice Gray 2, Aegean, Duck Egg and Blender.
Then background of the lemonade stand was inked with Distress inks - I think they were Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans, Scattered Straw, Crushed Olive, Mustard Seed and Dried Marigold.
For some final touches I added three dew drops.
I wanted to enter this card in Paper Sundaes Challenge #70 - Pop It Up! challenge, but I did not have time to post this card... so instead I'm, entering it in:

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is lovely. I love the 3d effect you've done with the fancy folds. Adorable. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at 2 Sisters. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!
    How summery is this card! Just beautiful. Love the sweet sentiment too.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley this week xx

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)