Saturday, May 7, 2011

Palette #3

This is current palette that is valid till Monday. I like this one a lot. My friends that make my design team have created especially wonderful samples - especially Iveta Lauka who created felted applications and headpieces. You can take a look at them in my Latvian crafting site.
As for me - I started with this paper gift box. I used my own printed papers and coloured stamped image with ProMarkers. Then I cut it out with Labels #4 Spellbinders die. One the top there is also big pink brad and a K&Company metallic embellishment.
This layout is titles "They are 2" but I really dislike how the title looks. Probably gonna re do it. I used lots of collage flowers, Color Wash Lettuce and Butterscotch, paper flowers, 3D butterfly stickers and other tiny embellishments. Stamps again are my own.

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)