Monday, May 9, 2011

My Little Girl

As my baby doughter turned 2 few weeks ago, I made this half easel card and was surprised to see how it turned out, because it started as something I wasn't sure about at all. I used self printed paper again, paper doily and image coloured with ProMarkers. Girl was cut out and placed on a paper circle slightly inked with Spun sugar Distress ink. Sentiment stamp says: "A Part Of My Heart Is Your's Forever" and it was cut out with Labels 4 Nesties die.
Those big pink flowers were attached to a candle ring and were made out of some wird material - something between paper and felt. Blossoms were much more layered but I took them apart and added white rounded shape embellisments in the middle. Then a couple of paper flowers and leves die cut from green card usin Sizzlits die.
This card really lifted my mood and I was even more pleased when half of my family thought that I had printed out the girl image rather than coloured myself.

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)