Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Colour Challenges

In my hard attempts to introduce Latvian with all that's cool in the world, I decided to make my own colour challenge. This colour challenge is different from the ones we have all used to, because this is not about cardmaking or scrapbooking but about all crafts you may possibly imagine as long as it is possible to incorporate the given palette colours in your project.
This was the first palette and I made two samples for it:
This scrapbooking page was made with three patterned papers that I printed on my new A3+ printer. I simply love it - it's Epson Stylus Office B1100.  For the ledger paper I used Woodware big edge punching system, which I actually dislike, but as I do have it, I have to use it... Flourishes stamps are from Viva and I stamped them with also Viva embossing paste for additional texture on my layout. Other two stamps are of my own make and first one is a definition stamp of doughter and the other one says I love these girls.
Corner embellishments are lots of leaves from Sizzlit die Flowers, Branches & Leaves Set + rose and pearls from a cake packaging I bouht in Italy just before Chrismas.
Next it's a glass plate with reverse decoupage. I used just a cutout from stamperia decoupage paper and Stamperia acrylic paints, varnishing all with Stamperia Vetrifying lacquer.

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)