Monday, May 30, 2011

The Color Room #60

Finally I managed to make something for my loved Color Room as well. And I'm even more happy that I managed to make this layout in compliance with Scrapbookers Anonymous recipe to make at least one stamped patterned paper and three embellishments.
This layout features an official photo from photo studio with me, my husband and our daughter Aleksa.I used two flowers and one vines stamps that I have made myself. For the background I painted some craft card with gesso and randomly stamped flowers with Dusty Concord Distress ink using first and second generation impressions. I did this also to non gessoed craft paper for the paper behind photo.

My first stamped embellishment was this vine border stamped with Barn Door Distress ink and slightly inked with Tea Dye. I decided that picture looked too glossy for this kind of layout, so I sanded it, especially edges of it.
Next I stamped flowers with Barn Door ink on pink cardstock and Dusty Concord ink on craft card. Then I cut them out and layered. Flower center is accented with Viva liquid perls. I also added die cut leaves with Sizzlit die from Tea Dye inked paper and inked edges with Barn Door ink.
And here is the color palette and also sketch:

5 comments:

  1. Liva - this is beautiful, such delicate colours. Great use of your stamps!! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Espeically love your stamped background piece! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did the background with the stamps! It is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous stamping and those flowers and vine are great. even more cool that you made them. =)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet page! Great work with the stamping!
    Eli (SA)
    http://scrap-colors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)