Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Autumn In Uzvara - My Palette #4

It is time for another colour palette for all Latvian crafters. This palette is due 29th of May, so there's still plenty of time.
At the beginning I thought of this palette as the one for spring and freshnes, butinstead I got an autumn scrapbook page:
I used plain brown cardstock and painted stripe with Stamperia acrylic paint. Little spraying with Ranger's Meadow Color Wash and lots of branches die cut from K&Company Susan Winged collection patterned Paper. Woodware paper flowers and buttons - white ones were coloured with ProMarkers as I didn't have green ones.
Title was die cut with my SDSilhouette from plain cardstock and spried with Meadow and Butterscotch Color Wash.

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)