Monday, May 30, 2011

Another Project For My Palette And Once Upon A Sketch Challenge

As my second project for my Palette #5 I made this fun layout.
The title says something like "Car", but in a deminished form, so maybe it's carry? :)
All elements are from My Little Yellow Bicycle Zinnia collection, thou the green label was scanned, enlarged and then reprinted to fit the area. I also printed my both background papers. Added two laces from mystash and a printed title. Journalling says: "Aleksa is still too little to let go of her toy car, but Emilia is grown enough to try this new exciting thing. Riga 20.06.2010." and it was written with pink Gelly Roll pen.
As the blog title suggests, sketch for this layout was taken from Once Upon A Sketch Challenge May 15th challenge. And the sketch is:

10 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout! Your take on the sketch os awesome! Thank you for playing along! ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute girly page! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Once Upon a Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! This is so bright and happy and I REALLY love the photos..they are so sweet. Must be your pride and joy those 2! Thank you so much for playing along at Once Upon A..Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for playing with us .... it is a beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how pretty! I like the soft touch of the flowers...not overpowering, just right! What adorable pics as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work! Love all the details and placement. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your page is very sweet and the photos too. Thank you for playing at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally cute, love the colours and such a pretty layout, thanks for joining in with QUAS.

    Carole xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable take on the sketch - thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS

    xxTrudi

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)