Thursday, March 31, 2011

Showcasing Distress Inks

I've been busy as I even don't have any idea who.... I am boosting my own on-line shop here in Latvia - been ordering, paying, receiving, shouting, creating, shooting, and lot of other things about 22h a day. I have decided that best introduction to these products of course would be a video tutorial about them, but additionally to the video I finish cards that were using some parts made during that video and as there is no use to post video itself as it is in Latvian, I would like to show you those cards:
This card was showcasing the inking of embossed surface and then colouring image as with watercolours and sponge daubers. Inks used are: Worn Lipstick, Broken China, Walnut Stain, Old paper, Peeled Paint and Dried Marigold Additionally there I used Martha Stewart gold glitter, small pink ribbon tied with Bow Easy and Viva liquid pearls. And of course flourishes embossing folder from Tim Holtz.
This card uses the ink on craft sheet and with water technique for background (Worn Lipstick and Broken China inks). Heart and sentiment stamps are of my own design and the sentiment says - Love a lot, but inside the heart there is a love definition. I also used a flourish stamp from Viva. Blue polka dot ribbon is from ebay as well as coloured glass dew drops.
Background is made using wrinkle technique. This card also shows stamping with various inks on one stamp. Sentiments says I love you. Inks used are: Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick and Walnut Stain.
Bird is from Tim Holtz Caged Bird die, die cut with Big Shot. Brown lace from my stash as well as staples coloured with brown copic.
Here I used stencilling with stencil I cut with my SDSilhouette and Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint and Walnut Stain inks. Later I added background with Broken China. On top of petals there is Glossy Accents. Ribbon came with PaperCrafts Inspirations magazine.
Here I used masking with Peeled Paint and Broken China. Again Caged Bird die and various flower and butterfly stickers. Paper flower from Woodvare and embossed flower stamped with Gina K designs stamp and then ink watercoloured with Dried Marigold and Fired Brick

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)