Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentines Day Card

It really is a crappy picture, but I still haven't solved my camera mystery - missing charger (how in the name of all saints could it go missing if it just was on my table?)
I'm going to enter this card in two challenges. First is a Sweet Sketch Wednesday layout challenge where the card sketch actually came from:
And then in a Paper Sundaes Valentine's Day Card challenge.

I used paper from Love Letters paper pad from Trimcraft for my background, I don't remember where did the paper for strips came from, but border punch is ofcourse Martha Steward loops.Ovals are die cut with Standard Oval Nesties, lace trim from my stash and those three are liquid pearls from Viva.
Stamp is one I have created my own and it is coloured with Copics: E00, E01, E02, E37 and RV23
Ovals were also slightly inked with pink Distress ink.

3 comments:

  1. So cute, love the border punch and fabulous lace trim! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so fantabulous! The use of that border punch just made this card!

    I’m so happy that you played in our LOVE challenge for Paper Sundaes! Hope to see you again soon!
    ♥Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)