Saturday, February 5, 2011

Together - Sketch 239

This is such a sweet layout and so close to my heart. It's Aleksa with her cousin David Daniel (who has a birthday today :). As they do not meet very often this is one moment to treasure.
For a long pause I finally made a layout using ScrapbookChallenges sketch. And this one really was very cute.
Weird for me, but I chose to use these English sentiments, but they were so true for this layout and they were also from the same paper pad used for matting - K&Company again :)
Those swirl stamps are from Viva and are stamped with Distress Aged Mahogany ink.
Hearts were die cut with my SDSilhouette once again - I do love that machine for being able to redraw and cut something I see on internet or use my own drawings to cut. They were also slightly inked with Tattered Rose and Spun sugar inks.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful work!!!I love the colors!!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)