Saturday, February 5, 2011

Crazy? You Have No Idea...

Well this was very fun layout to make! I chose three different challenges and tried to put them together.
First the layout sketch is from Sketchy Thursday: (I know I'm late for this, but I had some problems - mainly with my photo camera, which is why I have made this photo with my mobile phone - huge apologies for that)
Next I used colour scheme from Blog Tiffany:
And last but not least I used theme from Punky Scraps:
Well I obviously used just the last part of this sentiment, but these photos do look crazy to me :)

About the layout itself: I sprayed white card base with silver car paint and then added spider web and title with stencils I cut with my SDSilhouette and black matte acrylic paint. Web is actually Tim Holtz's design.
Yellow dotted background is in fact just black card painted with yellow acrylic paint and embossed with some dotted embossing folder and BigShot. Then I did a little sanding to reveal the black core of the card.
Well I added just a couple of lace trims from my stash and subtitle and journalling (it's there on the web even you can not see it) with yellow Gelly Roll pen.
Somehow this layout really lifted my spirits!

Take care, and keep crafting. XOXO

3 comments:

  1. really love this layout! so glad sketchy thursdays was able to give you inspiration. i hope to see your work again & again! looks like the kids had a great time, too! - heidi, sketchy thursdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great :) love the colours and hope to see your work again over at Punky Scraps!!
    Thank you for playing along!!

    Nat xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout, love your color scheme! So glad to have you join in the challenge at Punky Scraps! =) Tiffany DT

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)