Thursday, February 17, 2011

Card For A Baby Boy - CR84FN15

I just happened so to have a stamped image of this Magnolia Cuddley Horse that I had coloured with Copics already some time ago - as I have mentioned before I have developed this habit of climbing in my bed at night and just colour different images before I fall asleep and this was one of such images.
Don't know why but this particularly image kept bugging me - guess this horsey wanted to get onto a card :)
So when I saw this CR84FN Color Challenge I just had to make this horsey into a card even I have no little boys to give this card to....
Well the image is from Magnolia and it is coloured with Copics thou I don't remember which ones exactly. Card base is from a basic 160gsm yellow card but the background is actually from Dovecraft Let It Snow patterned paper pad.
Horsey is mounted on a Nesties standard oval inked with Peeled Paint and Mustard Seeds Distress inks.
Actually I have used four small yellow brads, but two of them were coloured with a green Copic as I didn't have brads in such green shade.
Yellow lace and blue polka-dotted ribbon from my stash as well as some flower stickers and paper strip flower.
And here's the palette used:

6 comments:

  1. This is just lovely!! The horse image is so beautifully coloured. The backing papers are lovely and I really like the ribbon and flowers. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Liva! Wonderful use of this week's colors! Thanks for playing with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. That horse is too cute. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, what an adorable card Liva! That little pony looks wonderful and love all the pretty flowers! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liva, LOVE that rocking horse! Looks FAB on this card! Super trim, too! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card. Thanks so much for playing at CR84FN! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)