Saturday, February 5, 2011

Aleksa Made Card For A Challenge

This evening when I was making cards for several challenges, Aleksa came and said she couldn't sleep and wanted to do something. She asked me what I was doing and could she join me. I explained her what does all those sketches mean and how all this stuff works. She chose this WaltzingMouse card sketch:
She trimmed papers, folded, rounded corners all by herself - all I did was to tell her the measurements and maybe give a few hints on which colours to choose better and why.
I can't remember what are those papers, but flowers are from Prima, flower brad is from Dovecraft and wire is a light green Desirewire (even thou it doesn't look light green here). Leave was leftover from one of my previous projects and it was cut with SDSilhouette as usual and inked with one of the Distress inks.
Sentiment says "Congratulations" and was stamped with Aged Mahogany ink.

Hope you like what Aleksa came up with - I certainly do as I sometimes can't believe what she is able to make as she is just 5 years old.

3 comments:

  1. This is truly wonderful! Cheers to Aleksa! The love of arts and crafts starts at a young age... I see great things ahead for her! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Top Mouse - well done Aleksa!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)