Saturday, January 22, 2011

The New Hannah Montana Pillow - TCR#41

I know I'm late to admit this into weekly TCR challenge - I just couldn't manage it in time, but I was sure about how I wanted this palette to be. The colours of the pillow matched so well and it is so Aleksa that I had to make it!

I used my Stamperia Allegro acrylic paints for the background with some smudges and splashes. Then I printed the Hannah Montana logo I downloaded from internet and cut it out. I also added on the same print sheet some addition to title - New Pillow, couple of labels saying "Pink Fashionista" and "Princess", and few pinkish violet flowers. All the other embellishments were just some tiny things I found in my stash.
Phot and matting were punched with Martha Stewart Loops punch.
And this is the palette used:

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)