Sunday, January 23, 2011

Look What I Can - TCR#42

For this palette I went through all my pictures and found a collection of these fun and bright pictures of Aleksa playing in the children's playground. I have never actually made a layout with so many pictures in it but I hope I made it.
I used a craft card for background and lots of acrylic painted papers. This is also a first time for me to use machine stitching on a 12x12 layout and it went quite well if you ask me :)
Additionally some grungeboard shapes were used and a round brad with slots for ribbon where I strung a polka dotted ribbon. All titles and notes were done on my PC and then printed and cut out.
Fiskars border punch and Tonic corner rounder punches were also used on this one.
Smallest phots were cropped using circle nestabilities.
As for the layout itself - I used one of the scrpbooks etc sketches, because I wasn't sure that I will be able to place so many photos on one page.
And this weeks palette used is:

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)