Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Slight Relaxation - The Colour Room Colour Challenge #28

Another wonderful colour challenge from thecolourroom.ning.com. These folks really know how to make scrapping most interesting time.
This is me in my yard, after a very eventful day - first I made some decoupage on fabric and then I had to wash my girls after they had painted themselves all over with finger-paints (sure gona make a layout out of that). Photo was taken by my sister-in-love Baiba.
First I inked edges of my basic 12x12 card with Black Sooth Distress ink. Then I inked slightly smaller card with Mustard Seed and slightly with Chipped Saphire. Next I die-cut large floral sticker and dark gray title with my SDSilhouette. Matt is also made out of basic card with Black Sooth inked edges.
Last I added some bling to brighten up my LO a little bit!
And here is the colour palette for this week:

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)