Thursday, October 14, 2010

First Try For Macramé - Diamond Bracelet

For some very special project which soon should be finished and most certain I will tell about that in this blog, I had to make things in macramé technique. I did this for the first time and basic instructions came from free-macrame-patterns.com.
I did some changes - basically for the size of it and finishing steps. It took me only about 1,5 hour of work, but I'm not sure that it could become my new favourite craft - paper crafting and decoupage still are my No 1!

2 comments:

  1. Diamond Bracelet create a lot of brilliance from the light gathered on each of the tiny diamond facets, which is then propelled in direction in full view of anyone remotely near.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)