Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Big Pool Swim - Scraplift From a Step By Step Tutorial + Die Cutting Letter Stencil Downloads

This was very fast creation, as I had to show how it is possible to follow a step by step tutorial, during my weekly crops at my house, where I try to teach as much as I know about scrapbooking and also tell what this scrapbooking actually is, as there are very many people who haven't heard about that jet in Latvia :(
We used a tutorial from scrapbook.com - And Then There Were Four.
As there are so small possibilities to buy scrapbooking products in Latvia, I had to show how we can make the same thing with different products or techniques.
This is Emilia in our backyard pool really enjoying this very hot summer (jippy - this hot we hadn't had for some 10 years I think).
I used my all time K&Company patterned papers and the only chipboard shapes we actually CAN buy here. Girls were given this frame to trace around and cut from another piece of card, but I coloured mine with light blue acrylic paint.
For my title I had die cut with my SDSilhouette a transparency (actually it doesn't cut it very well, but it is easier to trace line with a craft knife afterwards) full with letters to use as stencil. I used AG Stencil font downloaded for free from dafont.com. You can download these die-cutting files a the end of this post.
Letters were painted with acrylic paint (I actually wanted to use the same blue colour, but somehow remembered that just after painting, so I did some little shading with blue and yellow watercolour pencils).
Small lettering was done with my white opaque Jelly Roll pen.
There should also be numbers, but I will skip that. Theough I will ad a date strip somewhere near my title.
This is the LO of tutorial:
Download my die-cutting files:
Adobe Illustrator file
GSD file

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)