Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Babes - Sketch #218

I made this layout some time ago, but just wasn't able to photograph it normally - really I tried that about four times, but all I was able to get was a reflection of a flash light or blurr. But finally I got it almost normal to show you :). This is a LO done again for scrapbookchallenges.ning.com and their sketch #218.
Pictures were taken in mu husband's granny's garden and they show my Aleksa and her aunt Betija - yes aunt, but she is just 3 years older than her :). It just happened so that they were dressed very similar, but it does look great, especially against that wonderful green of grass and bushes. I could not come up with an appropriate title for quite a long time, but then thought that well - they're just stylish babes having fun!
I used some patterned paper with butterflies and flourishes from some unknown manufacturer (well - at least not known for me). Pink scallops were made with my Fiskars Embossing Border Punch - Scalloped Daisy, but blue border with Effervescence Border Punch.
Naturally title is cut with my SDSilhouette from very bright pink 160gsm card. By the way, if I havn't mentioned, mostly my single coloured 160gsm papers come from Clairefontaine Trophee assorted pastel colour and intensive colour packs.
Ribbon is bought in our local Abakhan shop and is just the perfect match for pink in girls's clothes.
Journalling was done on a bright green card with pink opaque Jelly Roll pen.
I also added some dimensional flower stickers, but I'm not sure where they came from.
And this is the nice sketch:

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)