Thursday, October 28, 2010

Angel Card

There were some angel die cuts I made with my SDSilhouette and I didn't know what to do with them, but finally I decided to make cards with them. And here is the first one:
I took my white cardstock angel and dryembossed on a simple mousepad with a small stylus (mine is from Fiskars included in Mini Shapeboss Starter Set) from front to make some creases in places they would naturally be. Then from the back side I embossed all large areas with a large stylus (I use the one included in Fiskars Tool Taxi). Then I did some shading with a blue chalk from my Pebbles chalk set.
The card itself is made from a white card blank and covered with a blue card embossed with Spellbinders Snowflakes Impressibilities covered with Broken China Distress Ink, using BigShot. Lower edge is then punched with Martha Stewart Edger Punch Snow Flurry. And over this snowflake edge I placed some white lace with staples on each side.
Matting is done with page torn out of actual book for singing with notes and some golden shimmering cardstock again embossed with the same snowflakes impressibilities and punched with the same Snow Flurry punch around the page punches.
Final touch is made with a dotted blue ribbon and some glass star with a blue rose inside.

1 comment:

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)