Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mini Toilet Paper Roll Album - I Love All of You

I do have quite lot of empty toilet paper rolls piling up in my craft room and I thought it is time to use them. As there are very many people making these little albums, I decided to make my own.


I used three rolls, squashed them and then glued some patterned paper on. I've seen other women roll paper around toilet paper roll, but I find this is easier. For the first one I used some fine tip pens and pink Souffle pen to doodle my title replacing word Love with a heart from TH grungeboard set and applied some white and pink embossing powder from A la Mode embossing powder pack from Hampton Art.
This one also has a grungeboard crown embossed with white and light blue embossing powder. With a blue glitter pen I wrote the Princess title.
This one has a title Beautifull written with a calligraphy pen and framed with a chipboard frame, covered with Martha Steward fine glitter.
In each roll pocket there is a small folded card. On top of it there is a small photo (all these photos are taken from my mobile phone so they are not very qualitative and sent to Polaroid PoGo using bluetooth connection). with a doodled frame. Tabs are made from the same patterned papers used to cover rolls and secured with a brad. Inside of cards there is a journalling block that I printed from my PC - they are actually seen in internet but as I can not buy them here I make my own.

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)