Thursday, September 9, 2010

First mini album for Emilia

Emilia's first mini album was even more challenging to me than Aleksa's.

As there are very few thing I can buy here in Latvia - I tend to make something similar of what I've seen on net. And this certainly is the case - I saw some wonderful shaped chipboard mini album and made it from card.
For this album I used mostly wrapping paper and other patterned papers from my stash that have been there for few years already. Ribbons also are randomly selected from my stash.
Just like for my Sun Bunnies layout - title is created with my SDSilhouette by cutting six similar titles and then gluing them on top of each other. Then I used some Ala Mode Embossing powder - light pink with glitters. And dots are made out of self adhesive pearls. Title is matted with a paper doily.
The frame around this cute pic is made with careful aligning of Fiskars Effervescence Border Punch. And of course some Primas' does the trick! I had also some rhinestones and bling that I ordered from ebay and they were sent from Singapore - there is a really messy story behind but all is good what ends up good!
This is one of my favourite layouts in this album - I like these colours playing together! And that kiss stamp - it makes me feel like I rreally are kissing my sweet baby each time I read this! :) It took me some time to make the journalling block with my Fiskars Embossing Border Punch - Scalloped Daisy, but finally I found a system for this.
Well this is the journalling page I dislike most - I think I will redo it some day.
And this is other layout I like most. Paper is from PapercraftsInspiration magazine (you can download your own image and print it out) just like the cupcake stamp. It just so matches my little cupcake!
Small journalling tags and flowers from piled and cupped punched flower shapes.
Blueberries spelled with letters from the same Papercrafts magazine!
Flower on the left side is cut from a patterned paper - the one that is used as background on the other side and tag.
I used this piece of leftover lace that I had once tried to paint and use as a mask, but it didn't really worked that way. But I think this is the place for the lace.
First Christmas! I like how that bigger Prima flower reminds me of Christmas!

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)