Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Choo-choo - sketch 217

I made this layout for scrapbookchallenges.ning.com sketch No 217 (see sketch below). Here my little girls are having fun in this little train. It was the first ever time Emilia were on attractions, so we started slow with a veeerrrry slow kids train.
I used some plastic like dotted colorfull gift wrapping paper that matched my photos for the background and some pastel shaded square cardstock that resembles same colors but lot lighter to tone down whole layout a bit.
Both photos are matted on white card.
I used my Fiskars Effervescence Border Punch to make that red paper strip and added yellowish lace ribbon.
Title is made out of chipboard letters painted with white acrylic color.
Sketch used:

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)