Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bunny

On the crop held at my place, we were challenging ourselves where we all had to make layout using same sketch. I had this sketch from scrapwow.com and this is what I came up with:
This pic was taken on Easter morning last year (2009) - this is Emilia wearing white bodysuit with pink bunnies and a pink tutu - hence the title - Bunny!
For the background I used my Classic K 12x12 McKenna Two-Sided Paper Pad patterned paper and Amy Butler Lotus Mat PadBrenda Walton Small Wonders Boy Mat Pad for my heart punched letters, all from K&Company. Additionally some pink and light green card for matting from my stash. I also used light gray polka dotted ribbon and pink ricrac. Little flower epoxy accent is from Susan Winget Nature Icon Clearly Yours again from K&Company.
Then I printed my journalling text using Traveling Typewriter font, downloaded for free from dafont.com onto a transparency, adjusting my printer's settings to high and T-shirt transfer. After about 5 min, I rubbed all text onto my layout and woila - I have a perfect journalling aligned on the left side of my patterned paper!
And this is the sketch we've been using:

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)