Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Aleksas 1st year in a mini album

This was my first ever attempt to make a mini album, so I wanted to dedicate it to my eldest daughters 1st year. I have decided to make mini albums about each year of my girls, including very significant moments or achievements and limiting photos to about 12-15 per album.

I used mostly Brenda Walton Small Wonders Girl Papers from K&Company and all kind of Prima flowers + all kind of papers and card stock in my stash. Borders are made from basically Fiskars punches and I did some zig-zag sewing with my sewing machine on every page.
 
Covers are made from really thick cardboard - you could say also chipboard I guess... Bottommost paper is from gift wrapping paper, and pink panel under the letters and flowers is from some kinda weird flockieshish... paper
Just few hours after she was born
Aleksa's first photo shoot ... many more to come - even professional ones :)
Let's start to eat normal food. Normal? You got to be kidding!




Passion for cars - the passion shared by her parents :)


Let's go gather some mushrooms!




Pretty much toys isn't it?


Me and my husband had exactly the same rocking horses in our childhood (As in Soviet Union this was all you could get), so we bought this one out of nostalgic feelings.
Hooray! 1st ever hair style!
One more celebration - name day!
And the end of the year - Christmas!

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)